Rowan is an experienced Chartered Accountant having been in public practice since 1982. Rowan was a founding partner of Gosling Chapman, which is now part of the Crowe Horwath Group.
Rowan has extensive commercial experience from public companies, private companies, trusts and partnerships to individuals, in a range of industries.
- D & H Steel Construction Ltd (privately owned Auckland based steel fabrication company)
- Clearwater Construction Ltd (privately owned Auckland based construction company)
- SeaLink Group of Companies (privately owned Auckland based ferry service company)
- Bikes International Ltd (wholesaler) and Bike Retail Group Ltd (retailer – Bike Barn)
- Kent Enterprises Ltd (privately owned property company)
Advisory Board Appointments
Rowan provides advisory services to a number of New Zealand based private companies, including an international animal identification company, a clothing manufacturer and retail business, and a plastic injection moulding business.
Rowan also provides professional services involving mergers, acquisitions and the restructuring of the ownership of a number of businesses.
Due to Rowan’s extensive commercial experience, he has been involved in resolving a number of commercial disputes.
Areas of Expertise
- Directorships & Advisory Board Appointments
- Business Restructuring
- Investigating Accountant Reviews
- Receiverships – Companies & Trusts
- Creditor Compromises
- Dispute Resolutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
Qualifications & Memberships
- CA ANZ Accredited Insolvency Practitioner
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Certificate of Public Practice (CPP)
- Bachelor of Commerce & Administration (BCA)
- Member of Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)