Rowan is an experienced Chartered Accountant having been in public practice since 1982. Rowan was a founding partner of Gosling Chapman, which is now part of the Findex Group.
Rowan has extensive commercial experience from public companies, private companies, trusts and partnerships to individuals, in a range of industries.
- D & H Steel Construction Ltd (privately owned Auckland based steel fabrication company)
- Clearwater Construction Ltd (privately owned Auckland based construction company)
- SeaLink Group of Companies (privately owned Auckland based ferry service company)
- Bikes International Ltd (wholesaler) and Bike Retail Group Ltd (retailer – Bike Barn)
- Kent Enterprises Ltd (privately owned property company)
Advisory Board Appointments
Rowan provides advisory services to a New Zealand based DNA sampling business for production animals, a clothing manufacturer & retail business, and a plastic injection moulding business.
Rowan has also provided professional services involving mergers and acquisitions, including restructuring of business ownership.
Due to Rowan’s extensive commercial experience, he has been involved in resolving a number of commercial disputes.
Areas of Expertise
- Directorships & Advisory Board Appointments
- Business Restructuring
- Investigating Accountant Reviews
- Receiverships – Companies & Trusts
- Creditor Compromises
- Dispute Resolutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
Qualifications & Memberships
- CA ANZ Accredited Insolvency Practitioner
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Certificate of Public Practice (CPP)
- Bachelor of Commerce & Administration (BCA)
- Member of Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ)
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)